Travel up North

So whenever I hear people from outside of the UK coming to visit. I always ask where they’re going and it’s normally London then maybe like Brighton or Stonehenge and then all the way up to Scotland. What about the North of England like Manchester or Leeds. Liverpool or Newcastle.

So I’m starting a new series on my blog called Travel up North. Which is just going to be posts of some of the best places in the North of England and why you shouldn’t miss out on them on your trip here and even tips of places for people to go locally.

Hopefully it will give some inspiration to visit some new places when you visit.

Share:

14 Comments

• hannahcopcutt@gmail.com
      September 17, 2017 / 3:52 pm

Thank you! I know hope it goes well going to start getting some posts out soon. xx

1. September 17, 2017 / 8:31 pm

These places look amazing! Honestly, I would love to visit any place in Europe. I follow so many UK bloggers and every place just looks spectacular. I’ve never been out of the U.S. 🙁

• hannahcopcutt@gmail.com
      September 17, 2017 / 8:32 pm

Thank you! Europe is amazing! I’ve never had chance to go to the U.S

• September 17, 2017 / 8:51 pm

Hopefully you will someday. But I live here and I’ve never even been off the east coast. 🙁 It’s my dream to visit some other parts of the country. I really want to go out west and see the desert and mountains, and I’m dying to visit California.

• hannahcopcutt@gmail.com
          September 18, 2017 / 7:14 am

Yeah hopefully you will. I really want to visit California

2. September 18, 2017 / 1:57 pm

Great pictures! The furthest north I’ve been is the Lake District, but I definitely need to see more of it one day. Thanks for the inspo. 🙂
    Astrid

• hannahcopcutt@gmail.com
      September 18, 2017 / 9:09 pm

That is very north! Hopefully. More posts to come for more inspo!

3. Madara
    September 18, 2017 / 2:44 pm

I love when native people do posts on what to see in their area! 🙂 And the places look really beautiful. When I will be planning a trip to England, I will definitely research North and visit some places there too. 🙂
    Madara

• hannahcopcutt@gmail.com
      September 18, 2017 / 9:10 pm

Thank you! You should. I’ll be having more posts out about different places coming soon which should hopefully give you more of an idea of great places to go!

4. thenorthleftblog
    September 18, 2017 / 7:18 pm

Another northerner looking forward to reading this!

• hannahcopcutt@gmail.com
      September 18, 2017 / 9:11 pm

Thank you! Posts should hopefully be coming soon!

5. September 20, 2017 / 11:30 am

Great inspiration! I’ve never been up North in the UK, only the south! Will you do a new city every post?

• hannahcopcutt@gmail.com
      September 20, 2017 / 3:25 pm

Thank you! Hopefully this will make you want to come visit. Mainly cities but there are also lots of other beautiful sites across the North of England and there will be some of them too